Attach Clamp to Stroller Handle
- Insert the silver shaft into the clamp and make sure the silver button snaps into the hole
- Turn the knob until the opening of the clamp is large enough to fit on your stroller handle
- Place the clamp onto the stroller handle so that the large black button is facing out
- Turn the knob so the clamp closes as tightly as possible on the stroller handle.
Attach Umbrella to Clamp
- Insert the umbrella stem into the silver shaft
- Click the silver button on the stem of the umbrella into the hole in the shaft that matches your height
- Open the umbrella, press the black button on the clamp to adjust the direction of the umbrella and you are ready to embrace the rain!
Storing your Umbrella
- Close the umbrella and secure it with the attached strap.
- Click the umbrella into the lowest position -- the 4th hole.
- Push the button on the clamp so that the shaft can rotate down with the umbrella still intact.
- Your umbrella can be stored here, either on a diagonal or straight down, for the next downpour.
- You can also take the silver shaft out of the clamp and take the umbrella to go!
For best results, store the clamp on the stroller handle at all times. The clamp may leave indentations on the stroller handle.
The tips of the ribs of the umbrella are designed to release from their caps, when under stress, so that the ribs will not break. Simply reinsert the tips back into their corresponding caps.